100% of your donation will be used for the preparation and delivery of meals, thanks to our partnership with the New York City Department for the Aging, along with gifts from our board of directors and others designated for administrative expenses.Donate Now
From chef Scott Cioe
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon cake flour
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon confectioner’s sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons freeze-dried pumpkin powder
- In a mixer with a paddle attachment, cream butter, confectioner’s sugar and salt on medium speed until combined. Add remaining ingredients and mix on low speed just until it becomes a dough.
- Place dough in between two pieces of parchment paper. Roll out dough evenly to about 1/4 inches thickness.
- Cut out desired cookie shapes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove from refrigerator and bake at 325 degrees for 12-14 minutes until light color is achieved.
- Let cool at room temperature and enjoy.