100% of your donation will be used for the preparation and delivery of meals, thanks to our partnership with the New York City Department for the Aging, along with gifts from our board of directors and others designated for administrative expenses.Donate Now
Thank you for your interest in being a corporate sponsor for the 35th Annual Power Lunch for Citymeals. This year's Power Lunch honors longtime partner Bloomberg, as well as dedicated volunteers Barbara Pierce Bush and Jenna Bush Hager. Event emcee Stephanie Ruhle, MSNBC Host and NBC News Senior Business Analyst, joins us as well.
For over three decades, Power Lunch has been an imperative for the city's most philanthropic leaders in the fight against elder hunger. Last year's event raised nearly $1.3 million to deliver over 160,000 meals to our older neighbors in need.
Serving Good Daily Sponsor: $50,000
- All City benefits
- 2 tables of 10 seats each
- Invitation for 10 to pack meals at Citymeals distribution center with Board Co-President Chef Daniel Boulud on December 7
City Sponsor: $40,000
- All Borough benefits
- Table of 12 seats
- Invitation for 4 to pack meals at Citymeals distribution center with Board Co-President Chef Daniel Boulud on December 7
- Inclusion in a Citymeals social media post
- Logo inclusion on Citymeals website for one year
Borough Sponsor: $30,000
- All Neighborhood benefits
- Table of 10 seats
- Full-page ad in printed program and inclusion in sponsor slideshow during event
- Verbal recognition during event
- Logo inclusion on step & repeat
Neighborhood Sponsor: $10,000
- 2 seats at lunch
- Listing as Neighborhood Sponsor on Citymeals website
- Full-page ad in printed program (deadline for inclusion, October 20)
- Name on Power Lunch delivery van and included on note delivered with 1,000 Holiday Boxes or Holiday Meals
- Logo on Sponsors page in printed program and in sponsor slideshow during event
The deadline for listing in the event program is Thursday, October 20th.
Event Chairs: Derek Blasberg, Samantha Boardman, Margo M. Nederlander, Deborah Roberts and Lizzie Tisch.
Please review our policy for in-person events for more information.