Citymeals-on-Wheels seeks career professionals committed to making a difference. We offer exciting opportunities in program management and development, direct mail, development, special events and other areas. We recognize and value diversity in the workplace. Our goal is to attract, develop, retain and promote talented staff in an environment where all employees contribute to their fullest potential.
Citymeals is currently seeking a Database Manager.
Reporting to the Executive Director, this is a full-time position responsible for the day-to-day management of the organization's database used to track donors, meal recipients, volunteers, and related constituencies.
- Manage the daily operation of the Raiser's Edge database which tracks profile and gift information on individual, corporate, foundation, and government supporters and prospects.
- Ensure the timely entry of all gifts into the database and coordinate donor acknowledgement process
- Oversee data entry for all constituent records, including imports, merges and other updates
- Develop efficient systems for database cleanup and maintenance, including standardization of data and coding; establish database user manual
- Create queries, mailing lists, reports and perform additional analysis for staff
- Work with Blackbaud and other vendors as needed to update and troubleshoot database
- Provide training and support for staff and internal users
- Train and supervise both full-time and seasonal data entry staff
- Reconcile with accounting
- Properly code donations
- Comfortable using PayPal
- Bachelor's degree required
- Three years of experience in managing a complex database preferred
- Advanced working knowledge of Raiser's Edge
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly Word and Excel
- Solid attention to detail with excellent communication, organizational, analytical, and planning skills
- Strong self-motivation and the ability to work as a team member
- Commitment to maintain confidentiality and a high degree of accuracy in constituent records
Terms and Compensation:
This is a full-time paid position. Competitive salary and benefits; salary commensurate with experience.
Send resume with cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. NO CALLS PLEASE.